Move from desktop to meeting room seamlessly
As people return to office spaces, help them adjust to using the office technology by incorporating Microsoft Teams into your meeting rooms. Install accredited devices and integrate within your IT infrastructure to enable staff to smoothly work between personal devices and in-room technology.
Our team will design, configure, help you adopt, maintain and troubleshoot Microsoft Teams Rooms, and optimise networks for Teams and Microsoft 365.
As a partner for Microsoft technologies, including the Surface Hub 2S, we will provide you with fully accredited devices that create an environment that brings people into a Teams call at the touch of a button.
We will work with you to enable rooms to be invited to meetings through your calendar, as well as proximity join for seamless meeting starts.
- Immediate access to all your files through familiar interface
- Use Microsoft Whiteboard simultaneously with remote participants
- No interruptions to your workflow. Move from desktop to meeting room seamlessly
- Seamless audio and video experiences
- ‘Front Row’ systems creating life size images for remote participants in the meeting room
- MTR collaboration devices
- Room booking panels
- Desktop video devices
- Microsoft Surface Hub 2S – 55” and 82” options
- Audio and surround sound systems
- Microphone extenders