Nothing could be more futuristic than the idea of hologram advertising. It might seem like something out of a sci-fi movie, but the Kino-mo Hypervsn Hologram System makes digital advertising using holograms a startling and wonderful reality.
Picture this: a walkway in an upmarket shopping centre, the lobby of a luxurious hotel, a beautifully designed stand at an exclusive industry expo. Your product or service springs to life as a glittering, 3D hologram – making passers by stop in their tracks. You’ve been dreaming of this since you watched Back to the Future as a kid, and technology now makes holographic digital signage entirely possible.
The word’s best hologram projection system
From retail and leisure to hospitality and events, holographic projection takes digital signage to the ultimate level, creating advertising that is truly out of this world.
Benefits of the Kino-mo Hypervsn Hologram System
- High impact advertising to enthral passers by and ensure more effective brand awareness.
- The original holographic technology that is more reliable than cheap ‘copied’ alternatives.
- The lightweight projection unit can play up to 5 hours of HD content, stored on the hardware.
- Image size of 56cm per unit, with the capability to integrate multiple units to create a larger image.
- Upload content via wifi and manage multiple units and playlists from one location.